TRUE SHINE is a local, client-focused, eco-friendly, and socially just cleaning business. We are Flagstaff's premier service professionals; cleaning with integrity and heart. This position is for full-time employees only, Monday through Friday availability required.
We are looking for experienced and talented cleaning professionals to join our elite team. At least one year professional cleaning experience required. The ideal applicant will be a responsible self-starter who can pass a national background check and comprehensive drug screen. Reliable transportation and a smartphone with internet and GPS capabilities are a must. We will provide a scholarship for required additional training and certification prior to beginning employment with us. Starting wage is $15/hr during training, and then $21-28/hr based on your performance.
ECO-FRIENDLY CLEANING ASSOCIATE
Basic Job Description: Directly engaged in the cleaning of clients’ homes and places of business. Represent TRUE SHINE with utmost professionalism, while nurturing relationships with our clients.
● To arrive at specific work locations on time each day, knowing full well that tardiness and absences from work will place unfair hardship on fellow team members and disrupt client cleaning schedules
● Perform various cleaning activities, to include cleaning bathrooms, bathroom fixtures, showers and tubs, and including washing floors, cleaning kitchens, vacuuming carpets, dusting, polishing and other cleaning-related activities in accordance with written instructions found in our app, or as given by the team lead, the Assistant Manager or the client
● Performing and documenting routine cleaning appointments (initialing checklists, etc.)
● Report any broken items, accidents, injuries, emergency maintenance problems, security, or safety violations promptly to the Assistant Manager.
● Move couches, chairs and other furniture as needed or as instructed by client
● Secure homes or businesses, including locking doors and windows, and activating alarms, without letting pets out
● Stock and replenish client’s consumable supplies (hand soap, paper towels, etc.)
● Wear appropriate uniform and personal protective equipment in accordance with the job you are performing
● Learn specific cleaning techniques of the company based on time and motion. Work smarter, not harder.
● Attend and participate in weekly staff meetings
● Use of GPS enabled software applications supported by smart phones for client management, scheduling, and timesheets
● Accept and be responsible for payments such as checks, cash, or card via online application, all checks are to be turned into Assistant Manager or Owner on the same day as collected
● Encourage recurring appointments to first-time clients as well as leaving a business card or TRUE SHINE promotional card (including a personalized message and signature from both cleaning partners present)
● Communicate effectively with team members, clients, Assistant Manager, and Owner
● Perform other related duties as assigned
● Organization and time management
● Ability to work alone and in teams
● Ability to stand for extended periods of time
● Ability to reach, bend, stoop and kneel
● Excellent communication skills
● Self-motivation and Integrity
● Ability to identify and complete needed tasks without direct supervision
● Must have valid driver’s license, dependable vehicle, and car insurance
● Must pass national background check (Fingerprint Clearance Card
preferred but not required)
● Must pass comprehensive drug screen
● Must have access to GPS technology and APP capabilities on mobile
Your application was submitted successfully.